Showroom Opening Hours
Mon – Fri 9:30am – 5:00pm
Sat – By appointment Only or for Last Minute Bookings – must call 0412 008 663
(per 5 Hours)
Please enter a date below to check if we have one available.
We Offer FREE Delivery to most Melbourne and Mornington Peninsula Areas.
Please enter your Postcode into the search field below to find out if you qualify for FREE Delivery.
Use the SEARCH fields below to search for either an artist or song name. Leave fields blank to list ALL songs.
We offer the following payment options.
The following program is suggested as a guide to help you with the format of your wedding reception.
– Bridal party enters – MC/ DJ asks the guests to be upstanding as the Bridal Party make their entrance and proceed to the Bridal Table.
– Best Man and Chief Bridesmaid lead the Bridal Party with the Bride and Groom at the rear.
– First course is served.
Then the main course is served. Champagne is poured after the main course in preparation for the speeches and toasts. Speeches. The MC/DJ co-ordinates the speeches.
The traditional order is:
1. Toasts to the Bride and Groom
2. Response by the Groom and his toast to the Bridesmaids.
3. Response by the Best Man and Groomsman.
4. Reading of telegrams by the Best Man and Groomsman.
5. MC/ DJ invites anyone wishing to take a photo of the cutting of the cake to get ready.
– Circle for departure of the Bride and Groom – the guests are asked to form a farewell circle.
– The Bride farewells her guests by moving to the left the Groom move to the right.
– The last farewells are made to the parents/ immediate family. Bar service ceases.
– Conclusion of function once the speeches are over the MC/ Wedding DJ should conduct the Bride and Groom to the table area where the Wedding Cake is displayed.
– Wedding Cake
– The Bride and Groom cut the cake together.
– The Bride holds the knife, the Groom puts his hand over hers, and they cut the first slice together.
– Usually this dance bracket is led by the Father of the Bride with the Bride, followed by the Mother of the Groom with the Groom.
– After a short interval all of the guests are invited to join in.
– Bridal Waltz
– After the first course the MC/ DJ will announce the Bridal Waltz.
– The Bride and Groom are welcomed to the dance floor, followed by the Groom and Bride’s parents.
– The Bridal Party are invited to dance and after this everyone is invited to join in.
We know you’ll have a fantastic time planning your big day!
If you are using DJs, and you wish to provide your own music for the Bridal Waltz, it will be given back to the Bride’s parents after the function.
Thank you for choosing Craig Williams Promotions and good luck with your special day.
Your Wedding is a special day, family and friends all gathered round to wish the happy couple all the best. What better way to compliment your Wedding than having a DJ to provide the entertainment.
We don’t just play music, we create memories that will last forever. Our DJ’s are entertainment professionals with extensive experience in providing you with the best service for the most memorable event.
Our reputation exceeds expectations. Entertainment is one of the most important aspects of your wedding day, therefore hiring the services of a professional DJ will be the wisest decision you could possibly make.
The following are benefits that come with this decision.
• Your Dj will arrive on time, usually around 45 minutes earlier just so he can set up and ensure there is background music playing while your guest start to arrive.
• Your DJ can also MC your wedding if you desire for an additional charge.
• Your DJ will ring you and confirm your bookings on the week of the function.
• We know how to read a Dance Floor.
• Microphone supplied for the all important speeches.
• He will also arrive appropriately and formally dressed for the occasion.
• A Professional Wedding DJ with years of experience.
• A DJ that will adjust the music to your liking.
• Background music will set the mood for the night.
• Playing hits from the 60s ,70s, 80s,90s ,2000 and up to date top 40 song..
• Constantly updated music. As soon as it is released on disc, we get it.
• A song for the Bride & Groom entrance
• We play Dinner music, Bridal Waltz, Farewell circle and of course the dancing.
• We will play your CD’s and all requests too.
• 24 Hours customer/technical support.
• Cordless microphones available on request for ext cost. Don’t forget you will need to have a schedule/order of events for the night which your DJ can follow. You can simply go with the standard order or tailor one directly to your needs. If you have specific songs that you require for things like your bridal waltz and entrance music, we ask you to supply a cd in an mp3 format so as we may play the exact music that you are after. There are too many different versions and different artists performing similar songs that it is difficult to get it right so if you supply a cd we know it will be perfect. In addition to that, it would be wise to let the DJ know what style of music that you require by supplying him with a songlist for comparison.
Tailored packages are also available with our standard and gold package. Just call to make arrangements. Our packages start from 5 hours (minimum) and are charged extra per hour. We also have extra lighting, smoke and fog machines if required.
Having a Wedding is special time in your life, family and friends all gathered round to wish the happy couple all the best. The following are some of the best.
Melbourne Wedding Venues and Reception centers that our Wedding DJ’s have appeared at:
Sky High Mount Dandenong, The Point Albert Park, Beau Monde International Stokehouse City, The Brighton Savoy, Eureka 89, Zine At Federation Square, Port Melbourne Yacht Club, Vogue Ballroom, The Willows, The Park, Sandringham Yacht Club, Bram Leigh Receptions, Royce Hotel, Mr Hobson, Mansion Hotel & Spa, Werribee Park, Melbourne Town Hall, Lincoln Of Toorak, Mercure Portsea Golf Club and Resort, Maison, Grand Hyatt Melbourne, Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne.
Yes, you can supply your own music however we will need to receive it prior to the event to test the CD’s on our equipment.
The DJ hire is based on a five hour package but we can extend on the night if the venue agrees, alternatively you can book overtime prior to your function.
Yes, we have both DJ’s and DJ equipment on standby in case there is an unforeseen emergency.
Yes, your DJ will take requests unless instructed otherwise by the client.
No, the five hours is play time only and set up and take down of the equipment will be done outside of the five hours and you are not charged for this.
The DJ will collect the balance of the payment on the day of your function and you can pay cash or credit card. There is a $50 non refundable booking deposit required at the time of booking.
Your DJ will arrive at least half an hour prior to the event to set up.
All of our DJ’s have a minimum of 5 years experience in the industry and some boast up to 10 and 15 years experience.
All our DJ’s carry the latest premium equipment, and only use top end brands such as RCF, JBL, Pioneer, Denon, Vestax and Shure. All of our lighting effects are LED which are the latest in technology and of the highest quality.
A DJ has a much larger range of music and is much more cost effective. This enables your guests to request a wide range of tracks on the night.